Come out for an evening of brilliant folk music from Rajasthan. Rhythm of Rajasthan is an ensemble put together by Nitin Harsh that has a vision and mission to bring together the top class folk performing artists of Rajasthan. In ’09 and ’11 RofR met with rave reviews on their cross Canada and US tours, that included performances at the Hollywood Bowl (opening for global superstar A.R.Rahman), the Kennedy Centre (Maximum India), the 11th Chicago World Music Festival and the 5th Annual New York Gypsy Festival at the World Music Institute.
RHYTHM OF RAJASTHAN is an Initiative to collaborate with the various folk performing artists of Rajasthan. This project conceived in Jodhpur, Rajasthan by Nitin Nath Harsh a folklore promoter of Rajasthan. Nitin is working with over hundred of folk artists of Rajasthan from last 15 years. He began his career in folklore of Rajasthan with legendry folklorist Late Padam Bhushan Komal Kothari.
The Rhythm of Rajasthan has a vision and mission to ensemble the top class folk performing artists of Rajasthan to come up with different performing art genre to showcase their talent at national and international platforms
In ’09 and ’11 RofR met with rave reviews on their cross Canada and US tours, that included performances at the Hollywood Bowl (opening for global superstar A.R.Rahman), the Kenney Centre (Maximum India), the 11th Chicago World Music Festival and the 5th Annual New York Gypsy Festival at the World Music Institute, and many other dynamic performances across the US and Canada.
The Rhythm of Rajasthan have proven time and time again that their performances are exciting forays into the musical and cultural heritage of Northern India and have captivated audiences worldwide.
NITIN HARSH is a successful entrepreneur turned folklorist and founder of Rhythm of Rajasthan. He made it his life’s mission to provide global platform to folk artists from his native land. He wished to share the colors of traditional Rajasthani arts with the rest of the world. Harsh has been working with more than 100 folk artists of Rajasthan for the past eleven years and has been a part of over 50 international music festivals across the globe.
A folklorist, he, nurtures the idea of spreading the magic of the Indian Desert, in its vibrant colours, exotic music and dance, to the corners of the world. He conceived and runs the project The Rhythm of Rajasthan with a vision to ensemble the top class folk performing artists of Rajasthan to showcase their talent at various platforms. He has been working with more than 100 folk artists of Rajasthan for the past eleven years and has been a part of over 50 international music festivals across the globe.
Organizer’s name: blueFROG Bengaluru:
- Event Date: 26th April 2018
- Event Time: 8:30 pm onwards
- Event Venue (Complete Address): #3 Church Street, Bangalore – 01
- Event duration: 0 hours
- Entry time for the event: 8:00 PM onwards
- Would I be allowed in case I am late for the show? Yes
- Is re-entry allowed? No
- Are children allowed for the event (specific age to enter)? No
- Age limit to buy a ticket: 21
- Over all Capacity of the venue: 750 pax
- How many performers are there? 5
- Ticket Rates – Rs 350 /- early bird pricing
- Ticket quantity allocated to online sales?: 100
- Differences between various ticket categories: N/A
- Ticket inclusive of Hospitality (F&B)? no
- How is the seating arrangement? – Seated/Non-seated both
- If seated, will customers get specific Seat Numbers while booking or is it a free seating with first come first serve basis: First Come First Serve Basis
- Approximate distance from the first row and the stage if possible: Scattered Seating
- Type of seats: Sofa, Leather couch, bucket seats, plastic chairs: Booths and High Chairs
- Seat layout of the Auditorium/stadium – N/A
- Does the venue have a roof top/covered: Covered
- Which categories have an A/C: Indoor (Ground & Mezzanine)
- Are Wheel Chairs or an Elevator facility available at the Venue: No
- Venue for Parking: N/A
- Is parking free or chargeable?: N/A
- Date of commencement of booking through website: As soon as it’s up
- Counter set-up details? (Date, Venue & Timings): Day of the event, at blueFROG Bangalore, 8.00 PM onwards
Terms & Conditions of this event –
- Management reserves the Rights of Admission
- Entry to those below 21 years of age is restricted
- Management reserves the right to check valid ID proof of patrons
- Alcohol will be served only to those above 21 years of age
- Management is not responsible for your personal belongings
- blueFROG has a zero tolerance towards drugs, narcotics and psychotropic substances. Violators will be dealt with in accordance with the law.
- Pets are not allowed
- Food and Beverages from outside are not allowed inside the premises
- Please co-operate with our Loss Prevention Team
- Don’t drink and drive
- No Re Entry Policy